Thursday, February 2, 2012

The College Life

I left home a few days ago for the last time of the season! Pretty exciting, but it does make me feel like the year is flying by and there isn't a lot of time left to accomplish the rest of my goals... which is somewhat depressing, until I consider this is a 3 month adventure at which point I suddenly see all sorts of opportunities popping up.  :) I stopped in to visit my sister at College on the way down here to Vail, CO to experience the REAL college life. You see, every time I have gone to visit her previously it has been over a weekend. From that perspective I could totally see why somebody would pay so much money per year to go to school! However, all my dreams and hopes for the future were shattered by what I found on the weekdays. Up at 5:30 to go to ROTC physical training, then its off to class to study fluid dynamics and other crazy stuff till 1800. Then the day gets pretty easy and consists of relaxing at the dining room table in a foldable deck chair doing homework. =P Sounds great to me!! Anyways, I am moving forward into my ski career with renewed vigor and am very excited to see how the ankle does in the NORAM Tech races here in the next few days!  

No comments:

Post a Comment