Sunday, February 12, 2012

SPEED!!!!

I'm just getting ready to head off to bed after the first DH race day here in Aspen, Colorado. The SG races went off smoothly and despite making mistakes I still managed to pull two scores out of them. I'm skiing really fast right now but in a high level field like this there is no room for error. Today was scheduled to be the second DH training day but due to large amounts of weather on the raidar the race was bumped up and the second training run eliminated. I skied well all in all but definitely have some spots to "clean up" in the DH tomorrow. It'll be interesting to see what I can pull off! 

Oh and I forgot to mention that you may now comment on my posts!! There was something preventing it previously, but no more. :) Feel free to ask any questions or say hey!

No comments:

Post a Comment