Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Gettin' Back into It!

Well, after two weeks of no training I can definitely say that I felt a little bit rusty coming into these NORAM tech races. The first runs in each event werent exactly things of beauty, but every time I went out the gate things got better and better. The races were held in Vail, CO, so I knew the hill really well from all the Novembers I've spent training there. It's a great one! All in all I was happy with the progress I made durring the week and am SOO excited to be here in Aspen getting ready for some speed!!

Despite the busy, raceday schedule, I did find some time to go have fun with some buds freeskiing. We messed around in the park in speedsuits and shinguards inbetween runs, earning some interesting looks from all the park dudes in their baggy getup. It's been so long since I've done that I almost forgot how much fun it is! Here's a shot my buddy Tucker Marshal got one of the days. Pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment