Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Racin'!!!

We left Solden and our home base there yesterday for another Oberjoch adventure, and thankfully this time it was a racing one! The last few days of training were invaluable preparation for this block of 5 days straight of racing. The snow was pretty solid and the weather was beautiful if not freezing, windy and somewhat miserable to be lapping in wearing only a speed suit. All in all great stuff!! Tonight was a night SL here in Oberjoch, Germany and my first ever. I threw in some cross country action on the first run and ended up starting DFL second run (if you were wondering that means last.) I skied really well and was over all very pleased with my performance. We just got back to the hostel now and I am so beat!! Can’t wait to get some sleep!  


Jan 15, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment