Thursday, January 19, 2012

Home Away From Home!

Well, I've had two great days of Slalom races in the past week, and one not so great day of GS that took me right back here to the US Ski Team home base in Solden, AUT for a few days off skis. I took a pretty sweet digger a little ways into a GS run in Kirchberg, AUT the day before yesterday and bent my ankle a little bit further than it was designed to. It swelled up a bit, creased the plastic on the cuff of my boot, and kept me from running the night Slalom in Westendorf, Austria that I was very much looking forward to. I was pretty bummed, but what can you do? I am skiing really well in Slalom right now which is something to be happy about, and am stoked to figure out GS before getting home to the NORAMS in Colorado the first week of February!

I went to the gym today and had an awesome workout with my buddy and fellow D-Teamer Brian Mclaughlin! Gettin' huge!! With this all this time in my hands right now I figure it would be a shame not to put it to good use!


This is a photo of Kirchberg, AUT, the site of the GS race.

No comments:

Post a Comment