Monday, January 9, 2012

The Alternate Training Option

Well, after 3 days here in Solden, AUT we still haven't had a day of scheduled training. However, no scheduled training doesn't meant that we aren't getting just as much out of this time as we would be in gates. The coaches decided to employ the "Alternate Training Option" for this week, and I think it is working out wonderfully! The powder skiing has been fantastic and the snow just keeps on coming! I spent all day yesterday skiing awesome lines with my overgrown buddy Bryce Bennet and had a blast! Coming from the land of heavy snow, it was pretty sweet to drop a 20 foot cliff and not even feel the impact upon landing. I could get used to this!! But alas, good times end tomorrow with training up on the glacier. What a hard life... I guess I'll just have to find some way to cope!

No comments:

Post a Comment