Sunday, January 22, 2012

On the move!

Well, I'm home!! I woke up one morning in Solden and was told we were calling it due to weather and we would be hitting the road in a hour and a half. So here I am 29 hrs of traveling later sitting in my living room playing guitar and hanging out with the family. It is always great to come home, and I am so looking forward to skiing at my home area, Schweitzer Mt. Resort, this weekend. I hear its been dumping so we will see if I get any formal training or just have to put up with pow skiing!! Either way I'll take it! The ankle is doing a lot better and hopefully will be back to 100% here in the next few days!


The view from my porch this mornin' :)

3 comments:

  1. Scott,
    We're sad that we missed you. We had a great time with your parents and skiing Schweitzer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! I wish I could have been here! I guess you guys will just have to come for another visit sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could wake up there every morning with such a beautiful view! I love you and miss you bro!

    ReplyDelete