Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back in Europe!

I flew into Munich yesterday morning and then drove to this lovely spot where the team was supposed to have a race today. It was canceled, due to the rain and poor visibility, which leaves me typing this from a comfy chair with a great view of the northern Alps here in Oberjoch, Germany next to a fireplace with a cup of tea while staring out at the rain. Life could be a lot worse! While waiting at the startline for the jury to make a decision I was delighted to see one of my good Austrian buddies that I know from Whistler Cup when I was 14, Christian Juffinger. We ended up freeskiing together for a while and had a great time. Now that I am back at the hostel, I'm about to go work out and grab a bite to eat before going out and exploring the town!  

No comments:

Post a Comment