Saturday, July 30, 2011

Physical Testing Completed and Now on to the White Stuff!

I came to Park City on the 25th after an awesome month at home. It was great to have some time to work, play baseball, lift, and just wind down. I think it is so important to have that time at home with family to just relax and get things done. Now I am packing up to head to Mt. Hood after and awesome week of lifting and testing. I improved my strength in all the tests and am really happy with my progress. Can't wait to feel the difference in my skiing next week!

 After lifting yesterday 4 of us D-Team guys went out to Walt Evans' house to help him buck some hay. It was only about 2 hours of work and afterwards we were paid with as much of his wife's cooking as we could stomach; It was so great! Tonight I'm packing and am heading out for Hood early tomorrow morning. Getting ready for snow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment