Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mt. Hood

I had a great camp in Mt. Hood, OR! It was the first true camp of the 2011-12 season  and I'm already feeling a lot of progress. The weather was awesome for the most part and the training was great. We were training down on "The Mile," which is a pretty mild pitch and good for working on fundementals and tactics. The coaches experimented with some different brush drills in the course and I think they found the perfect one for what I'm working on. I was really pumped on the power I was getting out of the ski in the top of the turn and through the transition! The other guys are awesome and a blast to hang out with so I'm looking forward to getting back together with them at the end of this month. For now, I am at home working my job and lifting hard getting ready for testing in Park City and skiing in Hood again starting the 25th!     

No comments:

Post a Comment