Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Summer Time is Almost Over!

Well it has been an eventful summer to say the least! I've been working 12-15 hour days seal coating asphalt, Working out as much as possible, and trying to get as much playing around as I can in whatever time is left! (I have really gotten into trail riding on my dirtbike this summer, and have been all over the twenty-some miles of single-track trails that cover the mountain behind my house. It's a pretty good workout and a ton of fun!) All the nagging injuries that I acquired over the course of last season have subsided, allowing me to hit the gym really hard and frequently with no concerns of aggravating any joints or tendons. I'm feeling stronger than ever!  For now the game plan is to stay the course, and try to maximize efficiency for the short amount of time I have left at home before heading to Switzerland later this month. I will be back skiing with my Canadian friends whom I trained with for years before making the Development Team in 2010. I'm looking forward to getting back on snow!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment