Saturday, June 19, 2010

Mt Hood camp

I am now back training in Mt. Hood, Oregon. It's the first summer in 6 years that I've trained, and wow I had forgotten how much fun it is! It was hard to leave my baseball team back home to come out here, what with it being the middle of the season, but being here brings back a lot of good memories. This is a tech camp with 4 GS and 3 SL days. We just finished the slalom portion and gosh, I am feeling a little bit rusty! Today was a day off because of the poor conditions up at the mountain, so the team and I went down to the Columbia for some windsurfing and had a blast! Tomorrow starts the GS training block, which will last through the end of the camp on the 23rd. Warmups start at 5:45 in the morning, so I'd best get off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment