Friday, January 8, 2010

Two days in

. I just finished the first two days of this 4 day series in Snow Bird, Utah. The run the slaloms were held on these days was injected, and pretty icy. I kind of let it get in my head on the first day, and struggled through both runs. Last night I was a little frustrated, and decided to watch some World Cup videos and visualize. I looked at today’s race as an opportunity to sort out a few issues I have had on this hard snow. I made quite a few mistakes, and didn’t score, yet in my mind today was still a success. The next two days are going to be GS’s at Park City. I have had success on this hill in the past and am excited to be back on it!

1 comment:

  1. Scott, we are waiting for an update. Congrats on the J-2 SG win @ Sugar Loaf. Looks like your DH training runs are going well. Burandt family

    ReplyDelete